Sunday, 1 December 2013
BST and Assignment 2
For some odd reason i enjoy BSTs the most so far in this course. It becomes easier to visualize recursive steps (sortof) when I imagine peculating down a tree. Traversal seems somewhat easy however I don't want to get blind sided. The recent exercises especially the last two were fun to work on however with assignment 2 looks like its going to be a challenge. Parsing the regexs and converting them into trees wasn't so hard however I realized I was using too many if and and statements to try and handle all cases without using the tree itself that I had created to answer the question. I frankly realized a little too short on time that it would have been easier that way but at least I finished most of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment